Work

Internship to be exact...

Started my internship at a water treatment company located in Puchong just after my exams, 3 days after my last paper.

9am to 6pm.

My workdesk (Temporary)

Enter the door, boss room on the left.
HE SEES EVERYONE, you can't hide!

colleagues' desks

reception

Just like any office, first thing in the morning come in, punch card.
Go out for lunch, punch card.
Back from lunch, punch card.
Leave office, punch card.
Feels like my movements are being recorded...

First day of internship is just like going to school on the first day.
Meet new people(or friends in the future), greet and get to know each other, know the name of my boss(VERY IMPORTANT!) and the name of my supervisor.
Nothing much to do, sit around, look at brochures, observe colleagues while we try to figure out each other's personalities.

Well, most of the time my supervisor is away from the office as he is at the site located at Kuala Selangor, overseeing one of their current projects - treating wastewater from a glove manufacturing factory.

I was lucky enough to be able to enter the site on my second day.
Got to see the equipments rather than from lecture notes, how they work and how are they being installed, an eye opening experience i must say, eventhough i had to stand under the scorching sun and evade construction hazards(there was a big hole at the site where the workers transport the cement up using strings, imagine stepping into it), this is where safety engineering comes in, safety boots and helmet a must(but i was only equipped with safety boots and my trusty notebook)!

Just the beginning of my internship, second week now, hope to learn more rather than sit and rot in the office. Picutres of the site will be uploaded later.

Comments

all the best brudder :D

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates