my painful past...

i remembered last time when i was juz a little kid... alot of things happened to me...
i fogotten how old was i...i was playing on top of my double-decker bed...i was so playful...always jumping here and there...
then...i slipped...fell from the top of my double-decker bed...
head touched the ground first...pain...HELL YEA!!(actually kinda forgotten how painful was it...)
my forehead swell for like maybe 1 week...keep using the good old hard boiled egg n rub my head...
now...eveytime i touch my forehead...feels like there is a horn growing out of my forehead...
in cantonese it's 'chut kwok'(horn growing out)... another cantonese word sounding something like that means 'migrating'...that's good rite? i can go overseas...haha...lame joke...
oh yeah...the song 'no more monkeys jumping on the bed' kept ringing in my head that time...
but that was not all...
another painful one was also when i was a little kid...really forgotten how old la...but i was a stupid boy...i admit...
1 day at my grandmothers house...my elder brother was scolding my second brother...forgotten for wat reason...i was watching him scolding(fun...) it happened at the bedroom...i was by the side of the door listening n watching...while my elder brother was standing in front of the door...my second bro inside the room...head down...'insaf'-ing...
my elder bro finally finished scolding him...den...he slammed the door hard..."WHAMMP'!!
i told u i was by the side of the door rite...actually...1 finger was between the edge of the door....the fourth finger on my left hand...i oso forgotten why i was so stupid to do that...maybe becoz i was enjoying my elder bro scolding my second bro...haha
my finger was broken....part of it still hanging...i was quickly rushed to the hospital...stayed there till night...came back...saw my mum trashing my bro...wasn't his fault anyway....haha...i was so stupid to put my finger there...
till today...the scar is still there...looks kinda cacat... everytime i see my finger...i would stare at my bro...then he would say: "not my fault ah...u put ur finger there wan ah...dun blame me ah..."
lol...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates