A World Without Taste...

totally... anything that enters my mouth has no taste... stupid block nose getting worse...
The Premier Tissue(blue coloured packet with penguin) was my savior... without it i would've died...
kept blowing my nose in class till my nose is sore right now... ever heard of sore nose??
had been drinking some tea mixed with ginger and shallot... no worries... no taste =) *abit spicy though...

bah didn't get chosen for General Paper... feeling both happy yet sad at the same time...
Happy : GP is tough... requires alot of reading... need to have good writing skills... no need worry about this sub~
Sad: it proves that my english is not that good! only 21 people were chosen from the A level course... another thing is that i cannot err... nvm

i woke up to baby blue eyes from afar whoah whoaaahh!
and when the sun comes through lights you like the angel you are whoah whoaahh~
*
and i'm so lonely you're not here with me...
thats why i'm gonna take the next plane home~
(love the starting piano part... Next Plane Home - Daniel Powter)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates