New Look~

first i lose my car...
then my house...
then my wife...

nah just kidding...
what i meant was... first i lose my bottle...
now i have no other better bottle to replace it... i always have too little water to drink... sucks...
then my specs...
thanks to somebody i had to get a new one... really wanna "thank" him the next time i see him...
still not really used to the new specs... those thick framed ones...
i can't really see the corners of my eyes because of the frame... i look like those racing horses with that thing that makes you focus by looking straight...(you know what i mean...you don't?)

attended 2 bday parties during the weekend
Jun Hoong's Bday party

Kay's Bday party (Lynette taught us how to camwhore~)
my old specs...

exams... classes... no breaks... exhausted...

bro was using the comp for the pass few days so i couldn't blog or dota... is actually a good thing too... i get so addicted to it...

Valentines this Sat... people have been setting up booths at college... selling lolipops... selling roses... love messages...
should i... or should i not...
*shrug* >.<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates