Emo...

*regarding my last post... why am i OLD FASHION??
went 1U n there was this "Love Test" machine...
pay 20 cents and put ur 2nd n 3rd finger on the machine and it will test ur love rate??
there was like 8 level... 8 being the highest but i forgotten what it said...
first Shaun tested... WARM (lvl 4)
then my turn... OLD FASHIONED(lvl 2 sob...)
then Jeff... HOT STUFF(lvl 6)

crap... thought today u all go there will watch movie or something... why go home so early... sigh...
defeats my purpose going pyramid...


went watch movie with my bro instead
Race To Witch Mountain...
6/10? ok ok nia the show...

so many things going on my mind...
i'm easily persuaded...
me and my big mouth...
ahh crap...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates