Welcome... Year 2011

I know this post is a bit delayed but anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 everybody! May this year be more exciting, better to me and everybody else!

This year i spent my NYE at Wai Hong's house together with a bunch of friends... All we did was play the PS2, laptop and then we watched Lord Of The Rings : Fellowship Of The Ring. It was like my first time watching it and they couldn't believe it... Saying LOTR is better than HP so much more, i mean everybody has different taste okay... Somemore i didn't have the chance to watch the movie last time eventhough i knew the movie and book existed...

Yene-way(like how my ACP lecturer would say...)
I would like to continue the rest of this post of me going back to USJ13
I went back to my secondary school last week to accompany my sis to buy her books.
While she was queuing up, i decided to walk around the school and man... it brought back so much memories...
I tried recalling where was my class located but in the end i just entered one of the classrooms and sat on the chair...
I felt sentimental... i had the sensation as if i was back in school...
Oh how i wished i was back in school...
I could see the blackboard so clearly eventhough i was sitting at the last row...
I could hear what the teacher was saying so loud and clear...
I could ask the teacher any question easily if i didn't understand...
I would not feel too cold(lecture hall damn cold...)
I could rock the chair...
I could look out through the window...
sigh... time sure flies...
It's been two years since i left school...
Nothing IS permanent... remembering the past IS a suffering...
I will always look forward... the path of the future sure is murky, but i will endure and do my best

See the white thingy? It's the CCTV looking at the toilet
Initially i thought they would put a CCTV IN the toilet


They also installed these loudspeakers, how smart of them


Aaahhh... USJ 13 stage

All you have to do during moral exam is tell the teacher you want to go to the toilet then come down here and read the nilai-nilai off the wall

Alright... this year's resolution...
1. Do well in Uni(First class i am not confident, but whatever below it that follows...)
2. Learn how to play the guitar hopefully?
3. Learn how to play a few more songs on the piano
4. Speak better Cantonese and Hokkien
5. Play better basketball, but the ultimate one is to... SLAM DUNK( i have been telling my friends one day i will... hopefully one of those days will be in this year 2011)

oh damn... i forgotten how to *connect* my posts here with facebook... how?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates