Home Alone 99


I really like the feeling of being home alone. Be it at my home in Subang when my parents and sister are out of the house, or be it at this house in TTS 3.

I feel like i have the sense of freedom, it feels like i'm living on my own, it feels great. The peace and quiet surrounding, allows me to focus and
allows me to get things done.

I have never stayed away from home for more than a week or two, i feel independant.
This is how it is going to feel like in the future, when i am staying away from home, far away from my family and friends. I have to get used to this feeling soon or else it will be difficult to leave them one day.

Last year when i was staying on campus, i didn't have this feeling as i was always going home on the weekends.

Gonna look up some simple recipes and try to cook my own meals, simple ones of course.

Really fortunate to have housemates who are experienced chefs, learning how to cook will be a breeze i hope : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates