Them Housemates

(10/01/12)
I feel so weak and inferior around them.
I am the last person they would ask if they didn't know how to solve a question.
I always feel like i'm not part of the discussion.
It's as if i'm left behind, so much further away from them.
I am sitting around them, yet they prefer to ask the other housemate sitting upstairs
I don't know why but somehow i feel pissed
They just ignore me...
I am not worried if they see this, they don't even know i have a blog
I feel... sad, frustrated, hopeless
sometimes i feel as if i am in the wrong course, taking the wrong path of life, they make me feel... bad

still, i am grateful to have them as housemates and coursemates.
i can always refer to them whenever i didn't know how to answer a question.
or i could just borrow their solution and refer to it.
or i could ask them to teach me.

when exams season are here, there is this feeling of desperation lingering in the air.
what is the answer to this question; why is it like this but not that; why are there so many equations to memorise, how did you get that answer.
so many distractions...

Took a picture with this bread with equations on it, those who read Doraemon should know.

O Exams... Why art thou such an ass
I just want to quickly get over with this exam season, it sucks

Comments

yurikaz said…
u will suits wat u have chosen even though you thought u dont..u passed year 1 right? better than those that gave up and change course after they din even passed year 1~ gambateh ^^
~Eugene K~ said…
haha of course i passed year 1. glad to have you as my reader. thanks for your encouragement : )
yurikaz said…
haha, mou gam hak hei~

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality