Malang Tidak Berbau

Funny how i'm using BM for my recent post titles...
Went Ampang this morning with my dad as he met with a little accident the day before. He is totally fine and the car has a little scratch. The radiator was damaged in the accident, therefore rendering the car unable to be used.

Headed down to a relatives' house at Ampang to borrow a car as we were planning to drive up to Penang for CNY.


See the scratches
First Mandarin Orange for the New Year
 
At the workshop, more like a Car Mortuary

Two little accidents were involved. First he bumped a kancil and myvi at the traffic light. The myvi in front of the kancil had a little dent and my dad just paid the myvi for the damage as he was rushing to meet a customer.

Second one happened at another traffic light, the lorry in front was slowly rolling down the slope and the driver forgotten to apply the brakes. Knocked the front of my dad's car, the radiator was damaged and so he got the car towed to a workshop.

Went to the workshop at Segambut this morning to get the car fixed.

Then i drove my relatives manual car back to Ampang.


Wasn't really used to a "joystick" as the last time i drove a manual was during my driving license examination. Was quite proud of myself : )

Foot was really sore as i had to keep pressing the clutch which was higher than the kancil i used to drive during my driving lessons. Plus the fact that i played basketball last night, my foot hurt abit but it was okay.

Car died a few times and it jerked a little while and then, but I slowly got used to it. Managed to get through the heavy traffic while following the back of my dads' car.

Tough luck for the start of a new year huh dad... May everything be smooth sailing for the upcoming year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates