Gene

Introducing... Gene

My new laptop




15.6 inches Acer 5560G
My brother bought it for me last weekend during the PC Expo.

I have never owned any electronic gadget personally, most of it are passed down from my brothers, my mother, my father, my grandfather, my great great grandfather...

Finally having my own laptop, I can do whatever I want with it.

I don't have to name a folder "EK's" on the desktop to put my stuffs in it.

I don't have to worry about not being able to find any specific files.

Why the name Gene?

It's the second syllable of my name, and also because I still like biology. That subject is so interesting, the study of life.

Still exploring what I can do with this laptop, hopefully it will not give me any problems when I am at the UK, part of the reason why I need to have a new laptop.

Dear Gene, may our bonds never be broken, no matter whatever happens in our relationship, I will always treat you well and remain loyal to you, provided you do not give me any problems.

And so let the gaming sessions begin~!

Comments

Max Nilsen said…
It's so nice of your brother to buy you your own laptop, Eugene! He certainly made a great choice with the Acer 5560G. It's very compact and portable. And the touch pad makes navigating very smooth. Well, good luck on your stay in UK.
Benita Bolland said…
Hi Gene! I know it's a bit late, but congratulations on your new laptop. That's a cool laptop. It's labeled as one of Acer's finest. You'll have no trouble playing games with it, and photo and video editing software also run smoothly in it.

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates