Internship

(30/8/12)
3 months has indeed passed so fast, my internship at Techkem has finally ended.
I am glad that I can finally stay at home and rot(okay maybe I don't...), but part of me is not willing to leave the office that I have been comfortable with for the past 3 months.
Met and finally got to know my awesome colleagues even more and I have to leave already.
Life is always like that, ain't it?

Me, Avalyn, Jess. Taken at the Coca-Cola Bottlers Malaysia(CCBM),  Bandar Enstek, Nilai.

Me and Zaki inspecting a pressure vessel at Kelantan.

My internship here at Techkem has been a wonderful experience(if you mean sitting at the office most of the time doing some typing, facebook, 9gag...).

If I'm not at the office, I would be at the plant sites conducting visits, or I would be outside running some errands.

No doubt I have learnt a thing or two during my internship.

Everybody have been saying to enjoy my study life while I can, because once we start working, there are so many more things to be worried of.

Typical 9 to 6 job. You'd have to commit yourself to your work, you wouldn't have much time for other things.
At the end of the day, you would be so tired you wouldn't feel like doing any other things.

In another 2 years time, I would be done with my studies, will finally join the workforce.

Do I see myself as an Engineer just like this guy?

Or would I end up becoming somebody like this


Seriously I don't see the qualities of an engineer in myself. I thought since I'm halfway into it, might as well just finish with it. I have no idea what I want to do in the future, I just let it be... I have GOT to change this attitude of mine.

First time at CCBM exhibition gallery.

Colleagues Elly and Claire playing a game of Uno Stacko during lunch.

Ahhhh, miss visiting CCBM where we were entitled to free drinks.
Always took the orange juice instead of Coca-Cola : þ

These Coca-Colas could last you a lifetime...or probably not, you'd be diabetic.


My work desk, notice how messy it is.

Last day at Techkem, last time punching my card.

I would like to thank my boss, Mr. David for giving me the opportunity to conduct my internship at his company. He is a well respected and likeable boss.
Thanks to my supervisor, Mr Azri, for always guiding me.
I would like to thank the rest of my colleagues: Mandy, Elly, Claire, Fauziana, Mitra, Mei, Yan, Zaki, Afzan, Tengku, Leong, Liew.
Thanks Vilson for the life lessons and the occasional backrub(hey I'm straight but sitting at the desk for long hours can be painful).
Thank you Jesslyn for always fetching me to and from work, I really appreciate it.
Thanks Avalyn for being my partner, for accompanying me through the boring times at work, for helping me when I needed help.
Thanks for being a chapter in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates