New Year, New Perspectives, New Expectations

So it is the time of the year again, the end of the year.
First Christmas, then New Years' Eve, finally the New Year.

The hot topic of the world ending on the 21st of December 2012 certainly isn't popular now, 2013 is just around the corner.

21 years of living, learning, exploring, achieving many things.

I would usually end the year by making a new New Year Resolution.
This was last years' resolutions : 2012

Referring to it:
1. I am really close to reaching it. I swear I can touch and grab the rim most of the time. I guess I have to jump more and train my legs, but the pain... Nevermind, I rather regret breaking my legs than regret for not trying harder when I could.
2. Internship? No problem!
3. 10km run? Pfft been there, done that.
4. Finish a piece? I can play a few pieces!
5. Definitely survived it :D

What will be my 2013 New Years' Resolution?
1. Still want to slam dunk, always is, always will be, will eventually perform it. I even have Michael Jordan's poster up on my room wall. I will look into doing more squats and perhaps hit the gym to train my lower body.
2. I managed to secure an internship last year, it was a great experience, seeing that I have learnt many things and also certain lessons in life. I am now at the UK. I hope I can secure an internship or placement here.
3. Half marathon. Better still, a marathon here at the UK. Have been running once in awhile over here, very fun, always cold and wind blowing in the face. Not to mention the beautiful sceneries along the river as well, just makes you want to keep on running.
4. Learn 2 new pieces on the piano. I occasionally go to the music hall here to practice a little. I hope I continue improving my piano playing skills and showmanship as well, no more awkward and butterflies-in-the-stomach moments. Besides, I need to improve my acting and performing skills. I should stop laughing at my silly self and be proud about it.
5. Read more. Improve my English, whether in writing or speaking. Finish at least 10 books.
6. Cross point 1 in the list, I have to do it!

I will achieve all my resolutions I made, I want to be a better person, I will be.

Welcome 2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates