Unconfident

So I promised myself that I would update my blog after handing in my design project coursework.
I have not updated since last month during Chinese New Year.

This piece of artwork here, costs me approximately 9 freaking pounds!

For the past few weeks, I have been struggling with courseworks and deadlines, still managed to participate in a few basketball tournaments and also watch some musicals.

I have also been feeling very demotivated due to all these assignments, it had me thinking all over again, WHY THE HECK ENGINEERING...

I will elaborate more on it in my next update.

On the bright side,I do not have to worry about my bloody design project(for the mean time), I have a few more days till Easter Break starts, time to have some rest, or maybe I have been resting too much...



Matilda the musical at Cambridge Theatre in London
Very entertaining, will elaborate more next post


Joint Asian League basketball team members, representing the Thai team!

Bronze

Malaysian Team for Warwick Malaysian Games
Mens' Basketball BRONZE



Jekyll and Hyde Musical
By Musicality of University of Nottingham



Backdrop for Jekyll and Hyde Musical

Stay tuned for the next update regarding nothing but musicals :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates