That time of the year

Yes, summer has arrived, and it is a bit late to be announcing it now. But who cares, nobody reads this...

It has been a month since I came back from the UK.

Questions I have been encountering for the past month:

"Eugene? Is that you?"
(No, this is PATRICK!)

"Eh, when you want to cut hair lar?"
(I will not cut my hair, I have decided to keep it. It is as if I have found something, like an item, and I have decided to keep it, it belongs to me. You cannot take it away from me, go away...)



"Hey Eugene, you are back already!"
(No I am not back yet. This is only an illusion. In awhile, you will awake from your dream, all these are fake.)

"When are you going back there again?"
(I know I am not welcomed home, want me to leave soon? Well, I will not be returning to the UK anymore, I am back for good. Will continue to pursue my Masters in Engineering for one more year. Although I really wish I can go back to the UK, chances are it won't happen, I can only hope.)

I have been eating, eating, and eating ever since I came back. I have not weight myself lately but I am sure I have gained a few kilos. even my belly looks bigger.

Nothing much has happened lately.

Besides working for my dad, everything has been the same.

I have been so lazy to update my blog.

The next post is the main reason why I want to update. Stay tuned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates