Merry Christmas and Happy 2016 New Year

So the past few days, I have recorded myself playing the piano (not like it's the first, I'm really camera shy).

I played "Santa Clause Is Coming To Town".



Every year end, I always practise playing Christmas songs on the piano.

Eventhough my family and I don't celebrate Christmas, but I enjoy listening and playing Christmas songs.

It seemed like I played well in the video and it took only one shot. SO WRONG.

I made so many mistakes, if not mistaken this was the 15th time before I stopped recording myself being a fool.

It's when the camera starts to shoot, I get all nervous and my hands start to freeze and become stiff.

I have stage fright...

I've always enjoyed doing improvisations; a little acting; re-enactments of scenes or reciting from famous movies; ONLY WHEN nobody is looking.

BALLS, where have you gone?

2016 is just around the corner.

2015 has been quite a good year.

2016 will be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates