A Whole New Year

Had an awesome bbq party at friends' house with a bunch of friends.

Today is the first day of the new year 2012, time sure flies.

Have i regretted for what i have done in 2011? Yes and no.

Yes i may have not been utilising my time wisely, still sticking to the same old habits, o stubborn me.

No i have learnt alot last year.
I have learnt to be more matured(although i am still not)
I have learnt to be kind and patient
I have learnt not to be jealous of others
I have learnt how to cook

In fact, i learnt something at the bbq yesterday, friends' dad dripped some candle wax into the burning charcoal, he says it will help in the burning of the charcoal. After having so many bbq sessions, it was my first time seeing that. We will never and should not stop learning as long as we are still living.

Like my lecturer used to say with his Russian accent: "Tell me your answer and commit your mistakes now, it is good for you to learn from it than regret from it later."

所谓, 不经一事,不长一智

Have i achieved my 2011 New Years Resolution?
 1 & 2 maybe not, but 3 4 and 5 still has room for improvement.

This years 2012 New Year Resolution will be:
1. yes, still trying to Slam Dunk
2. Secure an internship
3. Participate in a 10km or more marathon
4. at least finish playing a song on the piano without making mistakes
5. survive 2012 as the world is coming to an end : þ

Goodbye 2011, Welcome 2012 and the many challenges ahead! May this be a good year for you and me : )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates