lol...

i remembered last few months... we were bored in skool... nothing to do... so we, azmi, me and jefferson thought of a game to play...
first, jefferson started a sentence... and then each of us take turns to make another sentence...
we wrote it down on a piece of paer.. and until now i am still keeping that piece of paper... lol
it started something like this... (JeFF:Blue, AzMi:Red, EK:Black)
One day, someone walked to me,
touched my...
the hand touched me gently
ooh... it felt like heaven...
then it slip down..
to downtown...
round and round it went...
tasted so sweet
like sugar and cream
makes me scream
suddenly,
it went back and forth
i stared at him
from top to bottom
he wanted to squeeze me
i said come on baby...
but,
he inserted someting else down there
deep deep inside
couldn't serach for it untill...
white sticky stuff came out..(dun think negative n continue reading...)
i touched it and it felt like..well..sticky!
so i couldn't resist myself
and i licked his lolipop
in and out of my mouth
it tasted so weird but
it was hard and juicy
with one kind of smell
then i realised..
the lolipop
was expired...
so i sued the lolipop seller
but he grabbed my melons
and squeezed juice out of it
to make some profit
so he chewed the melons
and spit out the seeds
and tried to grow it at his backyard
i thought it was too much
so i grabbed his nuts
using a nutcracker
he screamed painfully
wanting more...
so i gave him sommore
then, i realised it was expired too
fortunately it wasn't mine
then the police came
the police wanted my hairy ice cream
he took out his long hard stick
ready to finish us up
without any hesitation
he did it...
he just wanted the hairy ice cream
so he penetrated my ice cream with his stick
fondling it
so the newsman came
and stuck his microphone into my ice cream too
i only realised my ice cream was that big
to fit all in at once
i wanted more for my ice cream
the cameraman was enjoying it
then the pain comes in
but watching them penetrating my ice cream was... very enjoyable
people screaming and shouting
the policeman just now made a distress call to the headquaters for backup(didn't really understand this part... jeff wrote it..oh well...)
but my melons kept him mesmorised
he was enjoying it till the last slip
feeling very satisfied
he goes up and down, left and right, pushed and pulled
i felt exhausted
his stick started turning soft
but the microphone still got battery
and it went bzzz... bzz.zz...
AWwww!! said the victim
he took it out..
and licked it with pleasure...
then evryone realised..
my candystore was the best...

quite lame la... lol but anyway... juz for fun... things we lame students do in class... if this post is abit too much or disgusting... tell me n i will delete it...LOL =þ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates