My Worst Nightmare~!!


wow... time flies so fast... one week pass liao... finally get to blog again...

something terrible happened this morning...something really scary...

if u think this picture looks scary... nope something worse than this happened...

i was chatting wif my classmate azzila when suddenly my bloody BM teacher came in... obviously my back was facing her coz i was talking to azzila right... the bloody BM teacher passed by n guess what she did... omg... this is so embarrasing... yeah... she slapped my butt n walked away... as if nothing happened... greeted the class n started handing out papers for us to do...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! my first "slap-in-the-butt" was given by my bloody BM teacher... not to mention she also have a big butt n she's quite old...

so long no girls slapped my butt before... then this bloody BM teacher come by slapping my ass... T_T i feel so "dirty" right now... sob...sob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates