WORK WORK...

yes me lord?~ righto~ hmm? work work... (if u played warcraft 3 u would noe these sounds came from either peon or the peasant)
last two days worked at dad's office... went there do typing... key in data... lunch, transport, EPF(nah.. juz kiddin)... all provided... RM100 a day~ thx dad...
dunno why but it felt kinda fun when typing... only problems are:
1)hands became stiff...
2)neck stiff...
3)my stick became stiff...(nah la... juz kiddin...no lady staff oso...but got sexy calender...)
4)SMOKE~!
yes... smoke... my dad's staff had been smoking... non-stop... sitting beside my desk too... wah lao eh... i think i'm gonna get lung cancer by being a second-hand smoker...
dunno y but my dad allows them to smoke in the office....(he himself smokes too...)
blurgh~ smoke smoke smoke... ppl will mistaken me as a smoker!
cannot shift place coz there is no other bloody place to work... oh well... can have a break today coz it's selangor holiday...

y em choi me... sad adi...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates