9


 EINSTEIN
08/08/1999 - 15/02/2012



I knew this day would come. I started taking pictures a while back. 

You have been a faithful companion, a good friend and a good pet.

Although there are times where i feel mad at you for biting my basketball shoes, or crapping behind the car, or chewing my socks and then hiding them in your cage, now i won't be able to anymore...

I wont get to take you out for walks in the evening

I wont get to stroke your fur anymore

I wont get to "paw-shake" you anymore

Right now, wherever you are, you are free, you can run and go anywhere you like, your hind-legs wont hurt anymore, you are free...

The last time we played frisbee at the field, together with my bro


May you rest in peace and be reborn in a higher state.

You will always be in our heart, dear Einstein. We miss you.

Comments

payherng said…
awwww... so this is the 'thing' that happen that day. I'm sorry for your lost. :S

I know how it hurts.
~Eugene K~ said…
yea... whenever i read this post, it still bring tears to my eyes... it feels weird not to see him around the house anymore, it's like there is something missing, an empty space...

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates