Anomalous...

next week exam... 1st day is... yeah u guessed it... BIOLOGY

biology is the study of living organisms...

been studying my ass of because if not i won't be able to speak again in class during her lesson...

did you know enzyme is a type of protein?? made of many polypeptide chains linked together by hydrogen bond, disulphide bridge, ionic bond...

"why did you talk in my class??"
"i was asking **** a question..."
"don't disturb him... wanna ask, ask me!"
"ok sorry..."
"u have already done bad in ur bio and u still wanna talk in my class... if u wanna talk in class during my lesson... try to prove me wrong in the coming semester exam..."

our arteries located near to the heart are thicker and has elastic fibres that are able to withstand the high blood pressure flowing out of the heart...

sometimes i feel she's abit "heavier-one-side"... (don't wanna elaborate on this...)

enzyme is a biological catalyst that does not change and can be used after a reaction....

i'll try my best... not only for bio but also the other subs...
Happy Belated Teachers Day~! (yeah we gave her a card too... how gay can we be~)

biology is MAGIC...

it's already May... time really flies...

Dominoes Everywhere from Jared Lyon on Vimeo.

cool dominoes...

study study study...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates