Alleles

"uh-le-leh"... that was how my bio teacher used to pronounce that word...

everybody is getting sick... everybody i mean my classmates
started with clifford... then lucas... then bryan...
today math lecturer missed classed as she has gotten sick as well... thanks to those people = )
sh!t... my nose has been acting like a whistle for the pass few days (you know the cap on Shaker mechanical pencil?)
so noisy when i breath in and out = þ

checked out Food Garden at Taipan yesterday...
nothing special but nice environment
lower floor - lousy food... top floor - korean, italian, japanese and other food...
wanted to order some random food but came across this Sarawak stall which attracted my attention (or should i say this girl who attracted my attention XD )
mutton curry rice sounds good... too bad the girl was attending another customer (damn it!)
luck wasn't on my side... mutton curry rice sold out too... (arrgh!)
so... butter chicken rice was my dinner (+ some of mum's rojak + some of sis rice...)

AS results next week? oh oh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Them Housemates

Musicality