Sudah Potong


Got a new  haircut last Saturday.

Waited for around 45 minutes before it was my turn.

Satisfied with my new haircut but was a bit afraid when the barber was cutting my hair

Knew he was a newbie from the way he cut my hair, the way he held the scissors, the way he hesitated to cut off the big chunk of hair off the back of my head.

Kept looking at my hair through the mirror the whole time, was afraid that i have to go bald(going bald is not a bad idea...)

He looks like a young teenager, had some patience and decided to give him a chance, just like how i think the society should give every freshies a chance.

Felt so relieved when the lady boss took over.

For RM 15, i get a haircut, free hair wash and some styling tips. The Lady Boss even styled my hair with some wax and spray before i left. Back in Subang, i pay RM 18 for just a haircut but i admit the hair stylist is much quicker...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates