Attachments

Total attachments : 2 doc. Click to download

NO not those kind of attachments in emails.

I hate it. It makes you keep thinking of something(maybe someone?) you have just feeled, watched, smelled or heard.
An example, your over-priced handphone that enables you to do almost everything with it, can you leave it aside for one day? Not replying any calls or messages for one whole day? CAN YOU?
Or, not checking people statuses and updates on Twitter(i don't tweet) or FACEBOOK! CAN YOU?

In the Buddhist context, attachments causes suffering. We keep thinking about that something and we cannot focus on the things we are currently doing, our mind is not at peace, we are in SAMSARA(suffering).

For me, i don't know is it only me or what but after reading a book i always have this feeling of attachment. I don't want the story to end, I feel a sense of sadness and regret. I hate this feeling.

After watching movies(especially romance), i don't want it to end, i want it to just go on, continue, never stop. I remebered watching "A Walk To Remember", after watching it i keep thinking about the movie, i borrowed my friends' book to read(finished it on the day itself) and i looked for the information regarding the movie such as bloopers, casts, triva etc. I came to like Mandy Moore, looked for more of her info on the net.
Same thing happened for "You Are The Apple Of My Eye". I must admit Michelle Chen has a very sweet smile and personality, keep thinking about her. Besides, the soundtrack of the movie is stucked in my head, keep humming to the tune. I wonder when am i going to stop this... Give me another week, probably i will forget about it, i hope...


Must learn to let go...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey average dude,
Seriously, I love reading your words. More updates to come please. Hehe...

P/s: I prefer your previous layout=)

MeiSyuen
(know me right?=D)
~Eugene K~ said…
Thank you once again.
I will try to update as frequent as possible.

Oh my previous layout? Ya i was actually trying to change my blogskin but i do not know how so i decided to stick with blogger's custom one.

yes i still remember you Phang Mei Syuen :)

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates