那些年,我一直想追的女孩

Watched the movie "You are the apple of my eye" or 那些年,我們一起追的女孩. Awesome romantic movie of all time. It is funny and romantic at the same time. Bunch of great actors and actresses, especially the actress, Michelle Chen 陳妍希 , suits her role very well, she has a very good and obedient girl look with the dimple by the side of her mouth <3. I can say it's one of the first Taiwanese movie i have ever watched(or not, can't remember, yes i am a sad sad person).
Rate it 9/10, 1 point less till perfect 10 because they didn't get together at the end : (


我很想念上次在pol班坐你隔壁和你聊天...
我很想念你上次用钢笔tickle我的abs...
我记得我生日那天你送了我一个水罐,我却不小心弄不见它,我心感觉非常伤心。
你还在礼物那边写了一条短信,祝我考试顺畅。还写 from your "twin"...我还是没那么明白那一句
慢慢长大了,你变得越漂亮,越成熟。可是我还是那么幼稚,到今天还是那么幼稚。
我很想很想很想跟你聊多一点天,靠近你更认识你

我真是个傻瓜,一直想着 about the past... sigh
I'm still not over you~(Gavin Degraw's latest single, click and listen!)


Hmm... my mandarin still not bad. Still boleh pakai. La la la~

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey..
Din't know that you're so..sensual!
Your blog on the Chinese character makes me LOL. I'm sorry, shouldn't have but its really funny the way you put it..=D
Well hope by any chance you'll get to know your apple better. All the best!

MeiSyuen
~Eugene K~ said…
Why thank you for reading my blog!
Haha my mandarin still boleh tahan, after so long of not reading or writing mandarin.
I'm glad to have you as a reader :D

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates