Weekends


Everybody looks forward to the weekends, it's like the 2 free holidays of the week in a year.

Friday... friday... getting down on friday...

Instead of going out for movies with friends or relaxing, i worry about finishing my maths exercise or revising my notes.

It is my second year of studying engineering in the university. I have always been having doubts on pursuing this course. In the first place why did i even
choose to pursue this course, i do not know.

Peer pressure?
My brother is an engineer,
My aunty is a process engineer.
My relatives are engineers.
So everybody would think that i should follow their steps and pursue engineering as well...

Have been joking with my housemates about opening a restaurant or stall around TTS. We would joke about having pork on our menu, since our university
cafeteria serves only halal food.


We would joke about opening a Lok Lok stall and imagine all the univeristy students coming to our stall to eat.

Or a Dessert Shop next to the Lok Lok stall, probably something like Snowflakes.

WHY STUDY SO HARD? Go sell chicken rice also can become millionaire!


Watched "The 3 Idiots" last week, was talking about this issue, why study something you are not interested in, but study it because your parents want you to or study it because everybody else is studying it(even your neighbours' dogs).

These days, looking for a job outside can be so difficult, need to be the cream of the crop in order to get into a good company. Simply throwing a stone also will hit a graduate with First Class Honours.

I have become more like a nerd now, it's for the best, for my future...

I will try my best to suit in...

It's going to be very difficult... i'll need to sacrifice most of my time... i'll never give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates