Inconsiderate

I enjoy going to the university library once in a while to read the newspaper, especially "The Star", just so i can update myself on the current issues (no, actually for the comic & horoscope section XD ).

But thanks to all the inconsiderate people, i don't get the chance to read the newspaper.

newspaper Rack
After reading the newspaper, they would just leave it on the table somewhere on the third or second floor, i don't know where, never replacing it back on the rack.

My trip to the library would just be meaningless. I can put up with reading the other magazines available, but even my favourite Reader's Digest is not available sometimes.
the many arrays of magazines
My mum has taught me to have the habit of doing things all the way, to never stop halfway, to finish the task, to have 手尾, or "shao mei" in cantonese. For example, i would always leave my plate on the coffee table after watching TV. My mum would scold me terribly, saying things like:"oh, so the cups and plates have legs la? it will walk into the sink overnight by itself la?" and so on... *grumble grumble grumble*

It feels like she is nagging me all the time, but i know it's for my own good. This virtue would definitely make me a better person in life, whether in the present or in the future.

And by then if i have my own kids, i would definitely drill this habit into their thick skull so they would always remember. Then, i would tell them about the story of the walking teacups and plates...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates