Jerawat

Taken at Kuala Kubu Bharu Waterfall

The fact that my mum occasionally reminds me to take medication and apply cream on my face, i never listened to her. Applying cream on my face, it's sticky, messy, i hate the feeling, never liked it.

She would say that my face looks terrible, with all the pimples and scars, nobody would want to be my girlfriend, probably wouldn't even get a job. So i kept telling her that my face was fine, i said that there are people out there who has worse acne than me, i am still presentable XD

I told her i don't care, my personality will shine brighter than my face.

But it seems that now i am starting to worry. My acne is indeed getting bad, probably due to my lifestyle and my diet.

The pimples are hurting, especially the ones near my jaw bones. My skin would be so dry i can peel them off. I have itchy hands. Whenever i am pondering or watching a video on the laptop, my hands would automatically touch my face and start peeling the dead skins or even start "picking" the ripe ones, often bursting them to get rid of the pus.

The picture above was taken at the Kuala Kubu Bharu Waterfall recently and it was on my facebook profile. I had a friend who commented on it, saying that the picture was photoshopped. I asked him why, he said "skin on body and skin on face look different. TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL" = _ =

Comments

payherng said…
You know there's this particular 土方 that can help to reduce the pimples problem. You just go to those typical 药材店 ask for '酒饼', it's usually in tablet form as far as i can recall. That is actually some sort of yeast people use for making alcohols.

so you get those 酒饼 and crush them into powder form. Every night before sleeping, mix a teaspoon of it with warm water and drink it. It's actually pretty effective in reducing pimples and acne.

I learnt this from some doctor friend of my mom. My cousin used to have this problem, and really, it helps a lot. I myself tried them too. i have seen many people tried it also. :)))

Don't worry, the yeast is sorta tasteless, and so far no side effects as far as i know.

try it, hope it helps. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates