Old Man

I feel somewhat old...

Not matured, but old, as in aged...

Whenever i walk up the stairs, my ankles and knees make these cracking noise, just like a skeleton climbing the stairs

I notice only my legs make these sounds in the house here at TTS

My other housemates never make these sounds...

I keep having the feeling that when i grow so old, i really need a walking stick or probably a wheelchair because i know my weak legs can't take it anymore...

Even right now, after sessions of intense sports, my knees would hurt just a little bit

I still workout once in a while, still trying to get that leap i'm looking for to perform a Slam Dunk.

No, no... just simple workouts i do at home, not at the gym where they do DEADLIFTS... i do simple squats and rope skipping.

Not forgetting my forgetfulness as well

Remembered that once i left my keys in the room and i locked the door. Before leaving the house, only realised:" Great, how do i lock the door when my keys are in my room and the room doors are locked..."

Oh and i sometimes jumble my words up when i speak, "Ouch, my pain are knees..."

. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates