Gone In September



Come September I'll be Gone... Gone... Gone...

By the time this post is out, I'll be on the plane to UK, leaving Malaysia, leaving my family and friends, leaving the warmth of my home.

Although I will be there only for less than a year, I'm sure time will pass slowly when I'm missing home.

I will:

  • get used to the cold and dry climate over there(lips will crack, skin will peel, hopefully less pimple)
  • meet many other people
  • live independently and learn to take care of myself
  • learn to be more mindful of my actions
  • learn to be more organised
  • learn to be a stronger and tougher person
  • be a better chef : þ
  • gain invaluable experiences
  • gain weight?(I'm okay with my weight and size, probably a little bigger would be better)
  • update my blog often(I'll try...)
and the list goes on and on. . .

GOODBYE MALAYSIA! HELLO UNITED KINDGOM : )

Oh BTW, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF~!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates