Snow

(14/01/2013)

"Frozen precipitation in the form of white or translucent hexagonal ice crystals that fall in soft, white flakes"(thefreedictionary.com)
It is snowing in Nottingham right now, since 9pm.

It was very light at first, it felt like rain, more like iceflake rain.
Then it got heavier. The snowflakes got bigger and were more visible.
It was snowing!

It still feels so unreal.
I am far from home, in a country where it snows.
I always dreamt of having to see, touch and play with snow.

I only see it on the internet, movies or magazines, wishing I could  touch and play with it.
Now, it is happening right in front of my eyes.

made this little snowman on top of neighbour's car

I woke up early in the morning, it was still snowing. It looks clearer now compared to last night when it was dark.

view from outside my room

The whole place was covered in snow, white fluffy snow everywhere, it was as if somebody dropped a bucket of white paint and painted the town white.
I used to set snowy sceneries as my desktop wallpaper, I am still using a snow theme on my email account.

view of my backyard


playground opposite the house



The joy of witnessing snow falling from the sky and to be able to play with snow is immeasurable.
How I wish I could share it with my family and friends, or with someone else.



I had a paper to sit for the very next day, but the view outside my room is just magnificent.
I couldn't resist the temptation.
I went out with two layers of clothing, my safety boots(my Vans shoe would always get wet!), and a ski glove.


my second snowman(considering the small one as the first)
buttons: plums; nose: carrot; eyes: bottlecaps; my scarf, hat and ball
 Made my very own snowman, it was difficult and tiring. I was supposed to make one when I was at Switzerland, but my friends were all feeling cold and decided to head back to the hotel as soon as possible.

Autumn sunrays shining bright; winter arrives with a chilly touch

The last time my brother was studying in the UK, I remember him telling us about it when my mum had her usual skype session with him.
Me and my family used to joke by asking him to send some back home.
Now, I wish I could really send some back home, because it is... really snowing outside

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates