Back To The Forest

Came back to Semenyih last night.

Today marks the day I begin my Final Year in Chemical with Environmental Engineering.

Also, marks the last year in which I will be studying, after this NO MORE STUDYING but work work work.

Others say to enjoy studying because once you start working, you will miss studying.

Just like how I can't wait for semester to start as I have rotted enough at home.

The grass is always greener on the other side I suppose.

Foreseeing more hectic days ahead, sleepless nights and lots of reading.

Did I sign up for this? Well yes I enjoy reading, but to design and research about something I am not interested in definitely wasn't in the description.

Well, I guess I just have to suffer for another 9 months before the other chapter of life begins - JOB APPLICATIONS, which of course leads to the working life.

Since I have to be more serious and focused in my final year of study, I deleted DotA 2 from my laptop last night. EVERYTHING. NO BACKUPS.
I haven't been giving my 100%, hence the below average results.
I will have to do my best.


Really want to see how long will this last.

Will be taking part in the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2013 this weekend.
I have been running frequently but not consistently.
Some say "10KM is a piece of cake, why not half or full marathon."
That will be my goal, eventually...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates