Cheesy

She stood by the doorway
Motioning me to enter the room
It was dimly lit, slow songs playing softly behind
She asked me to get on the bed and make myself comfortable
Then she went out to get ready
As I lay on the stiff cold bed, I wondered should I strip naked or just leave it as it is
My heart beating really fast
She enters the room and shut the door
Walks right to the end of the bed
She leaned over, her soft breasts clearly touching my head
I just lay there motionless, wondering about my next move
She started caressing my face
Applied something sticky and wet
She was clearly in control
She was rough, but I liked it
I could feel her hot breath touching my skin
An hour or so later, she was done
It felt sticky, moist
But I was satisfied
I wondered how she felt about it
It was all over now
My first time ever at a facial treatment...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates