Temptation

Recently have been busy with so many courseworks.
Sleeping late and waking up early has been a norm for the past 1 week.
Still have few more to go.
My routine exercise has also been affected.
All this is going to end in 2 weeks time, that is when i am done with all these bloody courseworks.

Most of the nights, usually me and my housemates would play a few rounds of DotA to relax ourselves and be away from courseworks or lecture notes.
I use to be the one who initiates the gaming session, often hosting the game and waiting for them to join.

But last 2 weeks, my laptop crashed, so i am using my dad's old laptop at the moment.
This laptop has no graphic card or something, rendering me unable to participate in the nightly gaming session.

In a way, it is good. DotA is really a waste of time. Imagine spending every night wasting 2 hours playing this game which has little benefits (probably has a little: increased time of reaction, better hand-eye coordination), i could use this 2 hours to do something better like read a book or catch up with the latest world news.
In fact, my housemates are currently playing while i am updating my blog. Plan to read the Incinerator Project reports, which is one of my courseworks later.

I can resist anything... but temptation.
Forgotten where i read this quote off, but it is true.
Temptation is really hard to resist...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Xcite! Xperience! GO Xcel!!

Musicality

Them Housemates